(Each day we’ll post up the Top Ten Politicians and Issues in TrendPo’s Kitchen Sink ranking list and tell you why they’re on top)
1. Barack Obama – POTUS
2. Mitt Romney – We thought he was going away and maybe he did…but his legacy rambles on.
3. Cory Booker – NJ Mayor who now lives on food stamps
4. Hurricane Sandy – Still trucking along, NY Mayor Andrew Cuomo calls Sandy “in some ways” worse than Katrina
5. John McCain – Gets interviewed more than anyone else in politics
6. Hilary Clinton – Now known as “the one who used to hold Susan Rice’s next position”
7. Chris Christie – 77% of New Jerseyans love him…wait, I mean, 77% of the 241 people interviewed for this survey love him…so really 185 New Jerseyans love him.
8. John Boehner – maybe you’ve heard of this thing called Fiscal Cliff??
9. Social Security -maybe you’ve heard of this thing called Old People??
10. Jesse Jackson Jr. – maybe you’ve heard of this thing called Icarus??
Tagged: chris christie, Chris Christie popularity, cory booker, food stamps, hilary clinton susan rice, hurricane sandy andrew cuomo, Jesse Jackson Jr., John Boehner, John Boehner Fiscall Cliff, John mccain interviews, obama, Social Security, Social Security reform, susan rice